Sunday 23 January 2011

Chicken and pasta

Mr P and I went out for brunch today. It's been yonks since I went out for brunch and I think it's greatly under-rated, in fact I might go so far as to say that brunch is the new lunch.

Anyway, we went to Joanna's - a nice restaurant in Crystal Palace. We both started off with a coffee - mine an americano and Mr P's a latte. To eat I had eggs benedict and Mr P had scrambled eggs with smoked cripsy bacon, an english muffin and mapel syrup, plus I had a glass of prosecco to top the experience off. It was absolutely delightful and I can't wait to go back and take other friends and family too.

After brunch I wasn't hungry until mid afternoon when I decided to have a cup of tea and a Jodans Frusli blueberry cereal bar.

Mr P made dinner after getting back from a trip to the gym and it was very tasty indeed. I didn't see him make it but my tastebuds tell me it consisted of chicken, pasta, tomatoes, olive oil, white wine, courgette, mushroom and some seasoning. Lovely jubbly and topped off with a glass of dry Muscadet. Yum. Just wishing it wasn't sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment