Wednesday 19 January 2011

Pan fried tuna with asian noodles

Breakfast: Bran Flakes

Lunch: Two ryvita with cottage cheese and a cup a soup.

Dinner: Mr P bought home a couple of lovely chunky tuna steaks for us to have for dinner. We of course had them slightly differently as he is still sticking to his protein only diet in the week, so he had the tuna panfried with some mussels cooked with natural yoghurt... hmmm, he said it tasted better than it smelt, but I was a little dubious.

I on the other hand had a rather tasty little tuna steak which I rolled in some fresh coriander, shallots and spring onion and then fired it on a griddle pan for about three minutes each side. Alongside the tuna I fried some red pepper, then boiled some noodles and flash boiled some pak choi. I mixed the peppers, pak choi and noodles together, added some soy sauce and some more corriander and placed the tuna on top - delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment