Monday 17 January 2011

Pizza Express

Had my usual breakfat and lunch... brna flakes, ryvita with cottage cheese (back to Tesco cottage cheese after a week of Sainsbury's - I've definitely decided Tesco is much better), slimmers cup'a'soup and then some carrot and celery - oh what a delicable treat.

In the dinner I went out with some of my lovely ladies, Jenny, Robyn and Chloe. We indulged in some Pizza Express as they had a great deal on four mains for £20, you really can't argue with those prices, particuarly when you all choose Romana based pizzas each over £10 - brilliant.

We shared a couplw of plates of dough balls as a starter while we waited for Jenny to arrive and had some nice red wine. Then for mains I had half a reine (ham, mushrooms and olive) and half a giardinera (asparagus, artichokes, peppers, and some other veg - very nice). Then for dessert we tried the new dough balls with nutella. Despite being utterly stuffed I managed a couple and they were suprisingly tasty. A wonderful evening filled with Italian food, wine and chats with some of my favourite people.

No comments:

Post a Comment