Friday 26 November 2010

Chinese take away

Feeling more than slightly worse for wear today after a night of wine drinking and karaoke singing. Could not raise myself from the sheets of my bed until around 6pm and therefore could not bare to eat anything until then.

Mr P however had popped out in the middle of the afternoon for a sausage in batter and some chips, so I teasted my fragile stomach with a couple of soggy chips warmed up in the microwave. After leaving these for about half an hour I discovered they were safe and so moves onto Heiz spaghetti and sausages. Half a tin of this made me feel almost human again, so Mr P and I decided a chinese take away would be a grand idea to help get our energy levels back up.

We ordered:
2x chicken and sweetcorn soup
1x House special noodles for me
1x Sweet and sour chicken balls for Mr P
4x Cans of Coke

Pretty much back to normal now thanks to our local Chinese Bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment