Monday 1 November 2010

Thai red curry

I've decided to start taking the raisins out of my muesli because I just really don't enjoy my breakfast with them in it. So i painstakingly removed all the raisins from my breakfast this morning, therefore making it far more enjoyable.

For lunch I had spiced sweet potato and butternut squash soup with a rye and pumpkin seed roll.

I made a chicken thai red curry for dinner. I fried a few spoons of red thai curry paste in some oil before adding some chopped onions and chicken. I then left it sizzling for about five minutes before adding a tin of coconut milk, some fish sauce, some mushrooms, courgettes and red pepper. I then left it simmering for about ten minutes and then served it with fine egg noodles. I loved it and even went back for seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment