Tuesday 9 November 2010

Creamy tomatoey chorizo pasta

Same old same old for breakfast and lunch today. However I did have an olive roll with my lunch, which was delicious.

Today someone on Twitter mentioned they were having turkey and stuffing soup from M&S - I most definitely need to track this down and find it - It sounds amazing!!! Imagine it with some freshly baked cranberry rolls. Delish!! Perhaps I could cook this. With a week off work next week there will be ample time to concoct some treats.

Mr P made chorizo pasta for dinner and it was really really delicious. He made a creamy tomato sauce, which has to be my favourite type of sauce in the whole world. Also, he fried lovely strips of onion in white wine as to not make it too greasy. We had it with big chunks of chorizo, garlic, courgettes, green pepper and mushrooms, all mixed together with pasta and the yummy tomatoey creamy sauce with a hint of spice due to some added cajun pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment