Thursday 11 November 2010

Spinach and ricotta pizza

I didn't go straight into the office this morning and instead got the train to Cambridge, so decided to get breakfast at Kings Cross station. I am a huge fan of McDonald's breakfasts, yet have never had a Burger King one, so I though I'd try one out and got a sauage, egg and cheese 'butty' with hash browns and a black tea. Oh the dissapointment, it simply paled in comparison to McDonalds. The bread was too similar to a burger bun, the egg, sausage and cheese filling tasteless. The little hash brown bites were pretty tasty and very crispy on the outside, but I think in the future I will stick with Maccy D's.

I was pleased I'd had a big liunch as on returning to the office gone 2pm I went to the fridge to find my soup had been stolen. Luckily Mr P had bought me a wholegrain roll which I ate on its own with a handful of almonds - not a good lunch, but too busy to pop out and buy something else and I was outraged at having to fork out for something else after someone else ate my lunch!

I spent dinner at a friends house with lots of wine before going out clubbing. We had garlic bread and spinach and ricotta pizza, perfect for lining the stomach before a large amount of vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment