Thursday 25 November 2010

Sharing platter

Yoday was my last day at Bookseller Towers - sob. To mark the last day working together MR P and I decided to go for a slap up breakfast... at MacDonalds. I had a sausage, egg and cheese bagel and he had a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal. Always a great way to start the day, but usually leaves my stomach a little fragile.

I bought lots of goodies in to celebrate my last day, so for much of the morning I was munching on mini rolls, party rings, pink and whites, chocolate cornflake cakes, etc etc.

We went out for a girly lunch at Zizzis, where three out of five of us had our favourite dish.. strozzapreti somethingor other - pasta with chicken, red pesto, spring onions and cream fraiche - delicious.

In an attempt to line my stomach whilst ina bar for my leaving do me and my friend Fliss ordered a sharing platter consisting of ribs (tricky to eat with one hand whilst standing in a busy bar), cheesy garlic bread, calamari, breaded chicken - it was a tasty selection - just wish it had been able to line my stomach more adequately...

No comments:

Post a Comment