Wednesday 17 November 2010

Drapers awards dinner

Speacial K for breakfast.

For lunch I decided to make myself a right old comforting lunch - I had potato waffles, mushy [eas and tomato ketchup - quite simply delcious. I really loved it.

Went to the Drapers awards at Grosvenor House tonight to meet all my new colleagues and people from the trade. was a lovely glamourous evening with very tasty food, although I can't tell you exactly what it was as I didn't see a manu, but I will give it a go at explaining.

Starter - Mozzarella with sun dired tomatoes and olives
Main - Fish (not entireoly sure what kind, but was lovely) This was served with a zesty citrus sauce, potatoes and some delcious spinach. The spinach was so so nice, not entirely sure why, I think it may have been creamed.
Dessert - Can't really describe this one, it was a round mouusey cake type thing which tasted a bit like horlicks. It had a gooey berry filling and was served with cubes of jelly on the side.

A very nice meal indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment