Sunday 31 October 2010

Cheese, ham and spinach pancakes

Feeling a little worse for wear after copious amounts of pinot grigio and a several glasses of green punch none of us were feeling up to a large breakfast so once again had Crunchy Nut.

We decided to have a lazy Sunday lunch at The White Hart in Crystal Palace, which was lovely. I had pork belly with leeks, bacon mash and mustard gravy. It was absolutely gorgeous and I felt so much better after eating it that I decided more wine would be a good idea and so had a large glass of their house red - lovely.

Later on in the afternoon Mr P and I decided to demolish a large packet of cool original Doritos and we weren't feeling too hungry for a big meal and so Mr P fried up four pancakes and we filled them with a spinach, ham and cheese mixture I made. I made the mixtures by adding 5 lumps of frozen spinach to a saucepan, adding some chopped up ham, some grated cheese, two dessert spoons of cream cheese and some salt and pepper. I then stirred it and left it to come together on the hob for about five mins. It was actually a very tasty meal and we finished off with a sweet pancake each - mine obviously with lime and sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment