Tuesday 12 October 2010

Chilli tuna pasta

I was feeling a little bored of Weetabix this morning so I decided to re-kindle my friendship with marmite that I had originally re-ignited at the weekend. So I had some lovely white toast with butter and marmite - yum!! I fancy some more right now actually.

For lunch i had carrot and corriander soup and a roll again. Nice, but not too much to say about it.

For dinner me and Mr P made a tuna pasta concoction. We fried some onion, garlic and finely cut red chillies in a pan and then added courgettes, an orange pepper and some mushrooms before pouring in a tin of chopped tomatoes, a glug of white wine and a tin of tuna before seasoning it.

We served it with some fresh egg tagliatelle. It was good and filling. After I had a couple of Quality Streets and then ate some Haagen Daas (if thats how you spell it) Bailey's ice cream straight from the tube, which was yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment