Monday 11 October 2010

Moroccan beef in pitta pockets

Had the usual Weetabix and a cup of tea for breakfast today. Then for lunch I had Sainsbury's carrot and corriander soup with a crusty roll.

I am attempting to be healthy and detox after Frankfurt and the weekend, when I consumed a large amount of alcohol. However once 3pm hit I was absolutely ravinous and so tucked into some mini chocolate bars, including a tiny little crunchy, a mini dairy milk and also some white chocolate toblerone someone bought back from somewhere. Yum.

Mr P and I also popped for a very brief drink after work and I bought some cheese and red onion kettle chips to go with my house red as I was extremely peckish.

For dinner I made a Moroccan beef thing. It was very easy. I fried up some chopped beef and onions in some olive oil and a Moroccan meat rub. I then added some very chunkily chopped courgettes and mushrooms and fried for another five minutes. I served it with some hot pittas filled with humous and the meaty filling. I loved it, the rub is a delicious mix of spices and I would really recommend it, although at present I can't remember the name or make of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment