Thursday 14 October 2010

Chicken fajitas

Me and the work girlies decided to go out for lunch as we couldn't face another day of soup or sandwiches. We popped to a little, rustic Italian which we sometimes frequent for occasions such as Birthdays, leaving lunches, etc.

We shares a bottle of their house red, I'm not sure what it was but it was absolutely delicious!! I had some very thin spaghetti type pasta with cream, bacon and mushrooms. it was very garlicy but very very good. I could eat it all over again right now in fact.

I met my sister after work and we decided to indulge in a few cocktails. We each had two martinis, I had a French martini and a Cherry Blossom one and Laura had an Indian martini and a Passionfruit one. We had them at Dirty Martini in Covent Garden, which i love as they do a very good happy hour deal, half price martinis from 5-10 from monday to thursday - I think it's rude not to have a couple every now and again when they are available for that price.

I then went back to Lauras house where she and her housemate Korina made dinner while I sat on the work service and watched them. We had chicken fajitas. They fried up some strips of onion, red and green pepper, chilli and chicken and then added an Old El Paso packet of smokey barbecue fajita mix. We had it with salad (made up of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and spring onions), sour cream and flour tortillas. It was a great meal - thanks girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment