Tuesday 19 October 2010

La Reine pizza

I once again had my standard Weetbix plus soup for lunch and breakfast today, which were both enjoyable.

I am getting into the bad routine of wanting a chocolate bar come 4pm every day so I decide to buy some dried apricots and plain almonds which I could snack on whenever I feel slightly peckish. So I had a few this afternoon and I can confirm that they were in fact very good at keeping hunger at bay.

I met up with my lovely friend Chet for dinner at Pizza Express on a good old Pizza Express offer, buy one get one for 53p, I have no idea why its 53p, but I'm not arguing with that. After perusing the menu for about 25 minutes and having changed my mine about six times I plumped for a La Reine pizza. For those of you not familiar with this pizza flavour it is ham, mushroom and olive. We shared a bottle of Frascati and Chet had her 'usual' a margarita.

We had a lovely meal with lots of chatting (I hadn't seen her for 2 and a half years).

No comments:

Post a Comment