Sunday 24 October 2010

Mr P's mincey pasta

Nothing special for breakfast today, just a bowl of Special K.

For lunch we met up with my siblings and my sisters boyfriend at a pub in Islington. After 20 minutes of waiting for my sausage and onion sub and watching my brother sister and boyfriend all hoover up their lunch we asked where my meal was and they went to check. My brother then suddenly realised he had not ever ordered his meal and he was in fact just finishing up my meal. He then had to go explain the predicament to the barman, which made us all look slightly silly. My lunch eventually turned up, by which time everyone else had finished and had to instead watch me eat mine.

For dinner Mr P made a mince pasta cretaion while I was watching X Factor. I didnt see him cook the meal, so am not 100% sure what went into it, but on esating it I can make a reaonable guess at the ingredients:

Mince
Onions
Garlic
Chopped Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Cream
Pasta
Some kind of seasoning

It was very tasty indeed and I was ravinous and so had two helpings, but fell asleep on the sofa before I got a chance to finish my second bowl, perhaps a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment