Thursday 28 October 2010

Fishcakes and salad

Sorry I have been a little lax these last couple of days at posting anything, but we have had some internet problems at home so I haven't been able to update any of my meals.

Quick update from Wednesday... usual cereal and soup for breakfast and lunch. Then in the evening Mr P and I were a little tired after a busy press day and so we got a take-away curry:

Chicken korma
Lamb dopiaza
Saag Aloo
Plain naan
Pilau rice

It was all absolutey delicious and much needed after a stressful day.

On thursday I had marmite on crusty toast, which was a dream after the horrors of muesli this week. For lunch I once again had soup, this time carrot and corriander.

For dinner I had fish-cakes (Tesco finest) one which was salmon, spinach and lemon and the other which was cod and cheese. I had them with salad consisting of very elegantly and finely cut pepper and carrot, plus lettuce and a healthy dollop of mayo. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment