Saturday 30 October 2010

A quad of pizzas

Due to having people to stay, the gym to go, etc we didn't have time for a slap up breakfast so instead just had Crunchy Nut Cornflakes, which are basic but utterly brilliant. Such a good cereal.

We also had a very quick, basic lunch of cheese and onion pasties cooked in the oven and served with tomato sauce. I really enjoyed mine and it reminded me of when I was at uni and would have such easy and not to mention cheap meals on a regular basis.

With my cousin and brother staying plus a very boozy party to attend Mr P and I cooked four pizzas for us to share with a variety of topping on - a thin and crispy vegetable one, a deep pan barbecue chicken one (probably my favourite of the four), a pepperoni one and a chicago town four cheese one.

We then went dressed as dead celebrities (myself as Audrey Hepburn) to my sisters Halloween/House Warming party where I demolished a large amount of snacks:

Cobweb cupcakes - made by Mr P and I, which were little chocolate buns with cream cheese icing and black icing cobwebs - they looked pretty impressive and tasted good too.
Spiced pumpkin cookies - Once again another baked good provided my Mr P and I. The name cookie is not entirely true and they looked more like patties. While the flavouring was very good (well done Mr P with his pestle and mortar) the dough was pretty dry.
Prawn crackers
Pringles
Onion rings
Vodka jelly with added passionfruit
Mini poppadoms

On returning home at 2am me and my brother were hungry so tucked into some instant noodles drowned in soy. At the time I believed they were the most tasty meal ever, perhaps due to the sheer amount of wine I had!

1 comment:

  1. Noodles still remind me of our fun Friday/Saturday nights out in london! Good times xx

    ReplyDelete