Friday 17 September 2010

Asian set menu

After another Spanish omlette for lunch which wasn't quite as spectacuar as the last, Mr P and I went to an Asian restaurant for dinner on the 'strip' of resturants near the appartment.

We both chose the 'Run' (name of the restaurant) set menu, which was an absolute bargain at 15 euros. We both had:

* A 'Run' salad - lettuce, tomatoes, rice noodles and seaweed plus dressing
* Two Vietnamese spring rolls
* Assorted dim sum - totally amazing and delicious, I think I could probably eat dim sum all day
* Cantonese duck with plum sauce
* Chinese chicken in coconut milk
* Tempura prawns
* Rice

It was all lovely and fantastic value for money!! We also both had a dessert of our choice. Mr P had lemon and cava sorbet which was served in a champagne glass and was so refreshing. "I had sticky rice balls covered in sesame seeds and served with ice cream. I loved it so much. A very nice dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment