Sunday 26 September 2010

Take-away curry

Wasn't feeling too fresh this morning when the alarm went off at 7.30am after quite a few glasses of vino the night before, but we had to get up early as Mr P was playing in a five-a-side football tournament and I was going to loyally cheer him on. Mr P kindly made me a couple of smoked bacon rolls which I enjoyed on the tube on the way.

Despite the very cold weather there was a barbeque at the football tounament, so I tucked into a sausage roll (in a roll, not the pastry variety), some chicken, coleslaw and salad.

After a long hard day of playing football followed by a few beverages Mr P and his brother fancied a curry. I wouldn't want to deny them the pleasure,s o I indulged in my second curry in two days. Mr P and I shared a selection of dishes including lamb dopiaza, chicken korma, sag aloo, pilau rice and naan. The sauces were really nice and I loved the sag aloo, in fact I love the meal the meat was a little dry. It went down a treat, but I think I might wait a little while before I have another curry, at least a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment