Saturday 4 September 2010

Hangover pancakes

Mr P and I eventually had our beef skewers, which were nice but didn't quite live up to my high expectations. They were a little bit too spicy and after consuming four glasses of wine and a dairylea dunker I didn't appreciate them quite as much as I should hav done. After eating half of my pitta filled with meaty goodness I fell asleep watching big brother and woke up this morning with a sore head and a mouth as dry as a sock with a stale taste of raw onion - lovely.

Today's meals hav so far been yum. Me P made pancakes this morning, the lovely thin ones not the fat small American ones, which I had drenched in freshly squeezed lemon juice and caster sugar - perfect.

Then for lunch we had one of those lunches that remind me of being on holiday - we has fresh bread with chorizo, cheese, humous, pitta bread and garlic and chilli olives all washed down with a glass of red, I felt just like we were in Spain, and in a weeks time we'll be there to sample to likes of Rioja and paella. Bliss.

Im making Mr P dinner tonight hopefully some time before x factor starts, so I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment