Friday 3 September 2010

Cornflakes and a white chocolate mousse

Ok so the beautifully marinated beef didn't end up getting cooked last night due to mine and Mr P's absolute laziness.

I got sucked into The Saturday's: 24/7 and have realised that I have a rather sizable crush on three members of the band (Frankie, Rochelle and Molly). Watching the show I also came to the conclusion that my dream job is in fact being a Saturday, however I'm not sure my singing voice and dance moves are quite up to scratch in the pop-star world.

Anyway whilst I was mesmerized by the TV Mr P. was taking a long soak in the bath, which he was frankly enjoying too much to get out and get greasy fingers from sliding chucks of beef onto a skewer. So at half 9 we decided it was too late to start cooking and we partook in our dinner of cornflakes, a white chocolate areo mousse and a large glass of red wine. Not the most traditional combinations but it did the job.

You will be pleased to know that for lunch I have managed to assemble a slice of Healthy Living quiche Lorraine with Mediterranean cous cous, rocket, tomatoes, sweetcorn and coleslaw, it is a treat.

I am however very much looking forward to my beef skewers tonight which should be a taste sensation sensation after the meat marinading for 48 hours.

Bon appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment