Thursday 16 September 2010

Chorizo pasta again

Today Mr P and I unashamedly went to an English cafe and had a fry up for lunch while we were in Spain. I am usually such a snob and am always condescending of people who want fried bacon and egg when they could be sampling Spanish delicacies, but today was a little cloudier and we fancied a taste of home. We both had very tasty lunches consisting of eggs, bacon, sausage, tomato, beans, hash browns (my absolute fave) and toast. It was so so nice. Much better than I had anticipated.

For dessert we shared a mandarin cheesecake which we had heard loads about. It tasted very nice and was presented beautifully but it was a little too heavy for me, perhaps slightly too much cheese... or it could just have been the sheer amount of fat I had just consumed.

For dessert we made our chorizo pasta dish again, which was exactly the same as last time but this time with the addition of cream and mushrooms. I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment