Thursday 30 September 2010

Chilli in wraps

Today's soup of the day was leek and potato, which was nice but pretty thick and when i squeezed it out of the carton it was almost jelly like, which was a bit of a turn off.

In the afternoon I was feeling pretty peckish, so when I colleague went out for a chocolate run I couldn't resist getting a Twix and I fully enjoyed it with my 3.30pm cup of tea.

Mr P and I went out for a couple of glasses of vino after work, which was very nice and then Mr P cooked me chilli in wraps which was so tasty.

In other news I am going to be having a weekly guest blogger who will chat about the world of wines. I have decided Friday afternoon shall be wine time as at around 4pm on a Friday afternoon I often start fantasising about wine. So from this Friday my resident wine guru Dan Probert shall be blogging about wine, everything from his views on different wines to his favourite wine of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment