Sunday 26 September 2010

Pork tenderloin with mustard mash

Got up and went shopping straight away this morning, so I didn't get time to have a proper breakfast, however I popped to Greggs to gte a cup of tea and an iced ring doughnut, perhaps not the healthiest breakfast but it was more an elevenses or brunch.

For lunch I met up with some of my lovely friends at a pub in Brixton. I had a 'classic' burger which was really gorgeous and succulent, with chips which I loved as they had their skins on and for some reason I love chips with skins on, its rustic somehow.

Mr P did work all day so I made a nice dinner for him. I roasted a piece of pork tenderlolin which I rolled in brown sugar, a little bit of flour and some salt and pepper. I served it cut into medallions on mustard mash, which I mashed then baked for a while, alongside fried asparagus and courgette and a lovely light gravy, or should I say jus. I was quite pleased with myself and I hope Mr P enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment