Wednesday 29 September 2010

Chorizo pasta

I'm properly back into my winter working week now and so soup is a daily occurence. Tpday I oncd again had half a carton of chicken and veg soup with a roll, which did the job. My colleague bought a chicken and broccolli sandwich for lunch which I found an odd combination fo0r a sandwich filling.

For dinner Mr P and I made our usual chorizo pasta which was very nice. In it was onion, garlic, courgettes, pepper, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, single cream and penne pasta. It was nice.

Mr P bought a tin of Quality Streets the other day and we have started tucking into it. I can't believe how much one of those chocolates tastes so much like Chistmas, its brilliant. So after the pasta I then ate a ridiculous amount of Quality Streets, yum. The cremes are my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment