Saturday 11 September 2010

Airport grub

Thought I'd post a quick blog before we board our plan - we are off to sunny Spain and I can't wait!

Last night Mr P made chilli with sour cream and wraps. It was the second time we've had chilli this week but because of going on holiday we needed to use a few things up in the fridge and I was really very tasty.

We just ate in the departures bit at the airport and had roast meat in sandwiches. Mr P has beef which was unfortunately very dry and certainly not work the 6 quid we paid for it. I had roast pork with stuffing and apple sauce which was lovely. I decided to get us two pints of carling each as it was only a tenner, however I don't finished both of mine as we will probably need a wee on the plane which I hate doing!

Not sure how much I'm going to be able to blog over the next week or so because I can't afford to pay the ridiculous costs of data Roaming on my phone and I'm not sure if there is an internet cafe. But I shall attempt to remember all the Spanish treats we devour and tell u when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment